Christmas Tree Decorating Contest 2023
Inside Kringle's Christmas Village
SOLD OUT FOR 2023 - THANK YOU!!!
FAMILIES - CLASSROOMS - BUSINESSES - CHURCHES-CIVIC GROUPS
The Antioch Chamber is making Christmas 2023 festive and bright and decorate one of the dozens of Christmas Trees inside of Kringle's Christmas Village (#510 Orchard Street, Antioch, IL). Each tree will proudly display the name of the decorating party (family, business, classroom, business, etc.). The public will judge which tree they enjoy the most and we'll announce 3 winners early in January!
Your decorations will remain up through January 1, 2024 for voting. What a festive activity for your group! The Christmas Trees are ready for decorating - just sign up and we will assign you a tree. There is a $10 fee per tree to allow for more prize money for the winners! All decorations must be family friendly in good taste. Winners of 2022 Contest will not be eligible to win again in 2023.
- $10 per tree decorating fee, payable to the Antioch Chamber for prize money for our 3 winners;
- Any lights must be LED electric lights (no battery, no non LED lights);
- Please "wire" decorations so they aren't easily taken off;
- Nothing perishable on the trees (no food products or dough ornaments);
- Fun & Festive, you may "theme" your tree;
- Decorations remain up through the end of the season;
- Only one vote per address/family
- List the group name to be used on tree (Smith Family or AUGS 5th Grade Class or Business ABC);
- Registration has been extended till 12/10/23 (while trees are available);
- Voting ends 1/1/24;
- Call 847-395-2233 for Decorating time; and
- Let's have fun with this!
DECORATING DATE IS SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 11th, 2023, call a few days earlire to arrange your decorating time slot, 847-395-2233.
Those decorating after that date will be given a new date.
ONLY LED ELECTRIC LIGHTS MAY BE USED ALONG WITH YOUR DECORATIONS
No individual strand tinsel.
You may choose to leave your decorations for next year too!
The Antioch Chamber is not responsible for theft or vandalism.