HONORING OUR LOCAL HEROES
Antioch's Community Wall Mural Project
Join the Antioch Chamber of Commerce in honoring our Local Heroes - Police - Fire - Nurses - Doctors - Paramedics - Volunteers - etc.
The Antioch Chamber is hosting a Community Wall Mural Project this holiday season! This project is social distanced and gives families, schools, churches, businesses, etc. all the opportunity to participate in this new program (made possible by the sponsorship of Heartland Bank and Raymond Chevrolet-Kia).
This wall mural will be displayed INDOORS at Kringle's Christmas Village this holiday season for all to enjoy,
How does a "social distanced" wall mural project work? This Mural is 16 feet wide by 6 feet tall and is comprised of 167 pages of paper. Each regular sized sheet of paper has an outline along with "Color Dots" that shows you what color to make them (with crayons only please). Once all 167 pages of mural are returned - the mural will be assembled on a wall inside of Kringle's Christmas Village for the public to enjoy. Artists will be listed by first name and last initial.
SORRY-ALL PAGES HAVE BEEN SPOKEN FOR - THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST. WANT TO SUPPORT THE PROGRAM WITHOUT PAGES? YOU MAY MAKE AN ONLINE DONATION IN SUPPORT OF ANTIOCH'S HOLIDAY PROGRAMS - THANK YOU
Here is how to become part of this exciting new Antioch program:
- Visit the Registration link for info and registration;
- Let us know how many pages you would like (up to 10);
- How would you like it delivered? Email or flat US mail (must have a color printer if emailing);
- Make sure you only use CRAYONS;
- Return your completed, colored pages no later than 12/4/2020 by either scanning the page(s) and email back to the Chamber; or by mailing by US mail (flat); or DROP off at Kringle's Christmas Village Thanksgiving thru December 4th in our Mural Drop Off Box (Kringle is open daily Thanksgiving through New Year's Day 10 am till 4 pm (courtesy of the generosity of Raymond Chevrolet-Kia);
- The Mural goes on display on Monday December 7th (assuming all mural art pages have been returned on time);
- Bring your family and friends to Kringle's Christmas Village to enjoy your art and your participation in Antioch's 1st Community Public Art Mural which "Honors Our Local Heroes"; and
- Cost? Online donations are appreciated to help support Antioch's Holiday Programs.
These mural art pages will go quickly - make sure you are one of the first to respond! These are very easy to color (with crayons),.
The Antioch Chamber is proud to host this mural event which "HONORING OUR LOCAL HEROES" this holiday season along with the sponsorship of Heartland Bank and Raymond Chevrolet-Kia.
All Artists will receive complete instructions with their art page(s). We look forward to partnering with you to bring this community art project- Honoring Our Local Heroes-to the Antioch Community.
Only a limited number of pages are available. Please understand if you are contacted after receiving a confirmation email saying the pages have been all been reserved. Our system will automatically send you a confirmation, but the Chamber will also follow-up with a personal email stating you WILL OR WILL NOT receive pages (due to the limited number of pages). Thank you for your understanding
Use only CRAYONS and DO NOT FOLD, only color where you find COLORED DOT areas.
All art pages should be returned between Thanksgiving Day and December 4th.
To return your page(s):
· DROP off using this envelope at Kringle's Christmas Village between Thanksgiving and December 4th, (10 am till 8 pm) and put in our Mural Drop Off Box. Kringle is located at #510 Orchard Street in Antioch (west end of Piggly Wiggly Plaza); or
· Scan the page(s) in color and email back to AntiochChamber@yahoo.com no later than 12/4. Write Mural Pages in Subject Line; or
· US Mail (flat), so it is received by 12/4/20 at the latest. Flat mail to:
Antioch Chamber, 882 Main St., Antioch, IL.