Provides superior maintenance to interior and exterior of restaurant timely and accurately.
1. Maintains the appearance of the building exterior and grounds effectively, including landscaping and snow removal.
2. Follows company safety standards at all times and looks out for the safety of other team members and guests.
3. Coordinates job duties around other opening team members to help ensure efficient preparation for opening.
4. Puts food order away accurately, rotates stock in cooler, freezer and dry storage area using the First In-First Out method while monitoring shelf life and code dates.
5. Takes temperatures of required foods upon delivery accurately, providing documentation on the Quality Control/Safe Food Checklist.
6. Puts food order away accurately, ensuring proper stock rotation.
7. Maintains a basic working knowledge of the operation of all the equipment in the restaurant.
8. Completes scheduled maintenance on all restaurant equipment safely and correctly.
9. Duties completed by 11:00 daily.
10. Reports possible areas of incomplete closing to opening manager.
11. Completes other miscellaneous tasks as assigned by the manager on duty.
12. Demonstrates sanitation and food safety practices consistently.
13. Checks over restaurant from previous close to ensure a safe and secure environment.
14. Completes daily jobs timely and accurately.
15. Completes weekly jobs timely and accurately.
16. Completes monthly jobs timely and accurately.
- Flexible schedule
- Reading and writing skills required
- Communicates with guests, team and management
- Maintains a sense of urgency
- Demonstrates trained food safety knowledge
- Climb up and down a ladder to a height of up to 25 feet
- Sweep, mop and scrub using hazardous materials, with MSDS in place
- Work independently without supervision
- Reach, bend and clean surfaces regularly
- Work frequently in hot, cold, and damp environments
- Works both inside and outdoors each 50 percent of the time
- Work safely to avoid hazards
- Stand or Walk Constantly
- Handling Constantly
- Lift / carry 11-20 lbs Constantly
- Lift / carry 21-50 lbs Frequently
- Lift / carry 51-100 lbs Occasionally