Provides personalized, exceptional guest service ensuring that every guest who chooses Culver’s® leaves happy.
- Consistently provides excellent guest service and hospitality.
- Demonstrates proper food safety practices consistently.
- Assists guests with product knowledge and promotional information upon request accurately.
- Follows company safety standards at all times and looks out for the safety of other team members and guests.
- Handles guest comments promptly and courteously.
- Performs primary position responsibilities timely and accurately.
- Performs secondary position responsibilities timely and accurately, after the primary duties are accomplished.
- Prepares quality products while maintaining: portion control and presentation within service goal times.
- Flexible schedule
- Reading and writing skills required
- Maintains a sense of urgency
- Demonstrates trained food safety knowledge
- Stand/ Constantly
- Lift / carry 21-50 lbs frequently
- Lift / carry 51-100 lbs occasionally
- COMMUNICATION: Verbal and written communication is timely, clear, concise; delivers ideas for solutions with problems; communicates well with team members and guests.
- DECISION MAKING & PROBLEM SOLVING:
Uses judgment, common sense and sensitivity in addressing issues and seeking solutions to problems and challenges;
gathers appropriate information.
- INNOVATION &CREATIVITY: Seeks new ways to improve efficiency, effectiveness,
quality; offers suggestions and solutions to obstacles and challenges.
- PLANNING: Recognizes priorities and responds with a sense of urgency. Follows procedures and policies in planning and executing job responsibilities.
- COOPERATION: Supports fellow team members and is cooperative in providing
excellent guest service.
- QUALITY OF WORK: Delivers quality work on time at the desired standards. Performs
work duties in support of safety and security policies.
- ACCOUNTABILITY: Delivers results on time and at the
quality level promised. Is punctual and ready to begin work assignments. Delivers quality work product using resources
and time allocated.