Summary: Organize the process flow of the amorphous core forming area and actively participating in the core forming, amorphous core forming involves the hands-on assembly of core laminations and tooling, general material handling and area organization
Essential Functions include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Ensure production processes are followed
- Hands on assembly using hammers, clamps, and banding tools
- Monitor Amorphous dimensional quality
- Material handling
- Load cores on the Amorphous furnace rack
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Education and/or Experience: Related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Language Skills: Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common production reports and company documents. Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers or members of the work team. Ability to effectively present information to management or work teams.
- Mathematical Skills: Ability to work with basic mathematical concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
- Reasoning Ability: Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Forklift Operation. Training and certification available
Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; sit; handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must regularly lift 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 70 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.